Nowadays, many people are leaning towards organic skincare products to get smooth skin. But all products do not offer a positive outcome to meet your expectations. Well, you can go for Shea butter, an effective skincare product that comes with several benefits. That is why this substance has become very popular across the globe. But many people still do not know the steps of producing Shea butter. But, as a user of it, you must know this. However, this blog has brought about a detailed study in this respect. So, read the entire blog to know about this.
Where does Shea butter come from?
Shea butter is nothing but an extract from the Shea nut seeds. You can find it in the Shea fruit produced by the Shea tree. This tree gets matured in twenty years. But the full production comes when the tree becomes 45 years old. The Shea tree produces harvestable nuts. This natural ingredient of Shea butter is one of the main reasons for its effectiveness.
Now, let’s know about the steps of producing Shea fat.
- The first step in producing Shea butter is to crack the shell to release the Shea nut.
- The second step includes washing the nuts and leaving them dry to remove the moisture.
- Then these are crushed into small pieces.
- The small pieces are transformed into a paste that is in a dark chocolate color. This process follows adding water to the paste so that it can mix very well.
- The next step includes purifying the paste by washing it with distilled water.
- After applying heat to the paste, the fats rise to the top and the oil remains at the bottom.
- The final step incorporates skimming off the fat, and the oil becomes settled at the bottom. This oil gets hard and you can use it as Shea butter.
Shea butter is very effective in aiding several skin ailments. If you want to purchase this, you must contact a trusted online store where you can get unrefined Shea butter at an affordable price. But prior to placing your order, you must know the reasons to add it to your skincare routine.
Why you must add Shea butter to your skincare routine?
You can use Shea butter because of its positive facts. Read the below-mentioned points to know this.
Good for all skin types
Shea butter is a tree nut product. And it does not contain any chemical irritants. That is why it is safe for all skin types.
Make your skin moisturized
Shea butter is well known for its moisturizing effect. After applying it to your skin, your skin will rapidly absorb it.
Apart from these reasons, the other positive facts of Shea butter make it very popular. But before purchasing it, you must check its color, texture, and fragrance.
You can contact African Fair Trade Society, an eminent online store to purchase this. We offer pure Shea butter at a reasonable price. So, place your order from us.