Do you want to introduce your skin with an amazing radiance? If yes, then you can go with African Shea butter and Shea butter rich products. This African Shea butter comes from the nuts of karate trees that grow in the dry savannah belt of West Africa from Senegal in the West to Sudan in the east.
If you do the right research, you will know that Shea butter has been used as a cosmetic ingredient for centuries. Several renowned and organic cosmetic companies use Shea butter for making body cream, soap, moisturizer, facial cleanser, shampoo, and many more. Well, you can visit our ‘shop’ page. All our products are rich in Shea butter.
Well, in today’s blog, we will discuss about the benefits of African Shea butter. So stay with us.
Incredible benefits of African Shea butter
You will be surprised if you know that the Shea tree was used to make coffins for the early kings of Africa and The Shea nuts was used for healing and skin care properties. However, go through the below mention points and learn more about it.
- As an African, no matter what your colour is, if you use Shea butter rich product, you will get amazing glowing skin. You can apply directly on your face and body before you go to sleep. It has anti-inflammatory, healing, and anti-aging properties.
- You can use it on your hair, it moisturize and nourishes from root to the tip of hair. It also repairs damage and dryness. By using African Shea butter and Shea butter products, give you a healthy and shiny hair.
- African Shea butter contains fatty acids and nutrients that can help to condition your scalp and hair. It strengthens your follicles that prevent hair loss and hair fall. So stop fighting with hair-loss problem. Try our organic and fresh products for your hair.
- Shea Butter prevents skin-irritating and acne. So if you are suffering from acne problem, apply our products.
- Has the sun’s rays damaged your skin? Then try our African Shea butter. It contains vitamins A and E, which not only keep the skin in optimal health but also protect it from being damaged by the sun’s UV rays.
According to Wikipedia, Shea butter contains the following fatty acids: oleic acid (40–60%), stearic acid (20–50%), linoleic acid (3–11%), palmitic acid (2–9%), linolenic acid (<1%) and arachidic acid (<1%). That’s why it has exceptional benefits that you will get when you use it.
Well, along with skin care and hair-care facilities, it also prevents joint inflammation, stiffness, and pain. You can use it for dandruff removing and if you use it properly, then it promotes cell regeneration and making skin look rejuvenates.
Why do you buy Shea butter rich products from us?
Our all products are genuine and every product has the right amount of Shea butter. If you visit our page, you can rest assured about the quality of Shea Butter. All of our products are cold pressed with no chemicals, filters or mineral oil added. However, along with Shea butter products, we help fund schools and promote education, provide medicines for malaria treatment, and we build many local health clinic. So, no more wait! Contact us and buy products from us. At last we suggest you to read our ‘Testimonial’ page.