When it comes to nourishing skin and hair, you may take the names of several moisturizers and oils. Not only you, a lot of people who will take those names. But the fact is who ever use Baobab oil, enlist this oil for both skin and hair care. So, you haven’t heard of Baobab oil, right? After you read this entire blog, you will have the information about this oil that you will keenly search for a shop to buy Baobab oil.
What so exciting about Baobab oil? If you want the answer, then keep read the entire blog mindfully.
What is Baobab oil?
Baobab oil has the most familiarity in the continent of Africa because it the place that is the native place of Baobab tree along with other kinds of valuable trees.
Baobab oil comes from the cold-pressed of the seeds of the tree. This oil is full of antioxidants. Baobab contains vitamin A, D, E and F that are not only to nourish, but these can also rejuvenate damaged skin cells. Besides, it is rich in omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids, for which skin and hair can easily absorb the oil. It doesn’t leave a greasy residue. Rather, you will have silky hair and smooth skin surface.
The benefits of using Baobab oil
- The appearance of wrinkles and fine lines are known to be ageing signs that people don’t want. Baobab oil can reduce these signs without the risks of surgeries.
- When the symptoms of eczema and psoriasis begin, Baobab oil can provide relief.
- Dry, cracked and chapped skin is another skin problem to a lot of people. If you consider using Baobab oil, then you will get rid of the issue after a few days.
- Skin and hair cells can easily absorb Baobab oil to treat problems there. Besides, make skin and hair health from the root.
- Damaged hair, split hair and other hair issues will get reduces and routine use will bring to an end to these problems.
The secret of Baobab oil
Baobab oil does not only work as a part of a regular skin regimen, but it leaves no oily residue. Your skin can absorb it so quickly right where it is required, and set off rejuvenating skin instantly. But the great thing is, neither it wouldn’t clog pores nor rub off on your dress. And the reasons are as following.
- Baobab oil keeps skin smooth and supple to protect skin against harsh weather and season changes.
- The presence of essential fatty acids like omega 3,6,9 and vitamin A make Baobab oil useful to regenerate, repair ageing skin cells and improve the elasticity.
- Not only for skin, but Baobab oil is also a wonderful ingredient to repair damaged hair and make it silky and smooth.
Besides Shea butter and Shea products, we, African Fair Trade Society, are a reputable distributor of Baobab oil at a reasonable price. If you love your skin and hair, you can add this oil to your beauty care routine.