Explore The Incredible Beauty Benefits of Baobab Oil
William Shakespeare said that one touch of nature makes the whole world kin. Yes, it’s true. That’s why we should connect with nature; It inspires us and enhances our beauty. However, our current topic is baobab oil. Several African women use this oil for glowing skin. If you put one drop on your fingers, you would notice it has a silky and smooth feel. There are many qualities of baobab oil which we will discuss in the below passage, but before discussing it, we will discover this baobab oil.
Now the question is- what baobab is?
Baobab is a native African tree. Do you know the average life expectancy of this Baobab tree? It has a lifespan of about 6000 years. It is also known as the ‘Tree of Life’. The fruit of this tree is baobab. The oil that is available from the seeds of this fruit is called baobab oil.
Components of the baobab oil
This oil has a lot of nutrients. It contains the three omega fatty acids; omega 3, omega 6, and omega 9. These fatty acids include vitamin A, E, D, and K as well as dihydrosterculic acid, malvalic acid, arachidic acid, linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, and stearic acid. This gold colour oil has nutty smell.
Now the question is- why I buy Baobab oil?
Several African women have used this natural oil for hundreds of years because of its huge benefits. In today’s blog, we will discuss those benefits. Keep in touch with us.
- Rejuvenate skin cells- It is silky and smooth to feel. It contains vitamins and many nourishing nutrients; it can rejuvenate the cells quickly. It decreases the redness of the skin and reduces inflammation. So, if you want to get healthy skin, try this essential oil once.
- Balancing skin oil production- Oily skin is the main cause of acne. If you massage your face using a few drops of Baobab oil every day, your skin will feel radiant.
- Reduce stretch marks- Baobab oil has a high level of vitamin and it helps to remove stretch marks. So, after pregnancy, if you want to reduce stretch marks from your belly and thigh, apply this oil daily.
- Gives a smooth and silky hair- Do you want to play with silky smooth hair? Then use Baobab oil. It gives hair natural silkiness.
- Improves hair growth- Are you suffering from hair fall problem? Then use Baobab oil. It enhances hair growth and stimulates scalp.
- Improves dry lips- Can’t you apply lipstick for dry lips? Then use this Baobab oil. Its one drop can bring moisture to your lips.
- Treats inflammatory skin conditions like eczema & psoriasis- This majestic oil has strong anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to treat eczema, psoriasis, and other skin disorders.
- Helps maintain gorgeous nails- Do you need soft and glowing nails?Then soaked your nails into this oil for some times. This oil has reach source of vitamin C, E, and other essential antioxidants.
- Reduce pain- If you are suffering from rheumatoid arthritis, then you can apply this oil on your body. This oil contains saponins and terpenoids, which is effecting in treating arthritis pain. It reduces pain, so don’t forget to buy it from us.
- Reduce melasma- It is a common skin problem where dark patches of melanin appear on the skin (especially face, neck, and shoulder). Sun exposure, thyroid, and stress can cause melasma. Baobab oil treats this disorder permanently.
Do you still wait? If you want to get beautiful skin and hair, buy Baobab oil from us. African Fair Trade Society supply pure organic Baobab oil with an amazing price. Visit our shop page and buy more. Hurry!