Why Choose Pure Organic Shea Butter Over Other Natural Oils?
Many of us may still be confused about what Shea Butter is. It is all- natural vitamin A cream. Shea Butter has shown to be a superb moisturizer with healing properties for the skin. Now more or less everyone has a growing list of skin and hair problems. For them, this is the perfect solution.
In this blog, we have discussed about why to choose pure organic Shea butter and its benefits. Go through the whole passage to get a brief idea regarding this topic.
Reasons that set organic Shea butter apart from other products
Shea butter has exceptional healing large healing fractions. This healing fraction contains important nutrients, vitamins and other valuable phytonutrients required for any healing. The larger the healing fractions, the better are the chances for a good quality Shea butter.
In other natural oils, the healing fraction is often very less. Whereas Shea butter has a good to excellent healing fraction can cure any skin and hair problems. This is the reason that Shea tree got its name, the karate tree, which means the ‘Tree of Life’.
This reason set Shea butter apart from all other natural products. Now let’s jump to the next passage topic is of the benefits of using Shea butter.
Advantages of using Shea butter
Below are some benefits that you can get by using organic Shea butter. As follows-
1. For skin–
- Works as moisturizers– Shea butter is an excellent moisturizer for the face and the body. It locks the moisture in the skin and keeps it hydrates for a longer time.
- Treat acne and blemishes– As you know,Shea butter has famous for its healing properties. It is effective in curing skin rashes, skin peeling, scars, stretch marks, frost bites, burns, acne and blemishes.
- Reduce skin inflammation– It is beneficial for the improvement of skin conditions. It can be useful if applied to affected areas. Sunburns, rashes, cuts, and scrapes can be treated using this butter.
- Restore elasticity– The presence of an essential vitamin F in this product helps to maintain the elasticity of the skin. Its application restores the natural elasticity of the skin besides hydrating and beautifying the skin.
2. For hair–
- Repairs damaged hair– Several chemical treatments like straighteners and curlers strip off the natural moisture from the hair.Pure organic Shea butter can help restore this lost moisture.
- Prevents hair loss– Another important property of Shea butter that can prevent hair loss is its anti-inflammatory properties. These compounds can treat scalp conditions, thus reducing hair loss.
- Smoothes dry scalp– Shea butter is effective in soothing a dry, itchy scalp or dandruff. It possesses anti-inflammatory qualities. Thus, it is extremely effective in providing relief from a dry scalp and other scalp conditions.
A trusted online store to contact
We ‘African Fair Trade Society’ are one of the reliable online store. If you are looking to pure organic Shea butter, then you can contact us. We have a wide range of products at a reasonable price and provide free shipping.