Organic Shea butter is very popular because of its pure quality. It offers many beauty benefits that are advantageous for both skin and hair. Shea butter has components that make it an excellent raw material for different beauty products. If you are a beauty conscious, you must apply organic Shea butter on your skin and hair. But how will you apply? Well, this blog can help you learn how you should apply Shea butter for dealing with various skin and hair issues.
How to apply Organic Shea butter?
The below-mentioned guidelines will help you learn how to apply Shea butter to get rid of common hair and skin problems.
Shea butter is quite beneficial for various skin issues. Now, learn how you can apply it on your skin.
1) As a moisturizer: Organic Shea butter will help a lot moisturize your cracked and dry skin. It is great for alleviating skin tightness and dry skin by restoring moisture. During the winter, this amazing beauty product soothes your skin and restores hydration in the place where you feel skin irritation.
- Usage: You just simply scoop the organic Shea butter and rub it gently on the skin. You should focus on dry areas such as elbows, hands, and feet.
2) Signs of aging: Organic Shea butter acts effectively in reducing the signs of aging. You can use this as a natural anti-aging cream every night. Its active ingredients, such as Vitamin A and E, specific fats and acids will help to thin the fine lines and eliminate the signs of aging.
- Usage: Apply organic Shea butter on your face, neck, and massage gently with upward strokes for at least 5 minutes.
3) Soothe chapped lips: Are you suffering from chapped lips? Shea butter is a great remedy for any kind of chapped skin. It is very effective in soothing chapped skin.
- Usage: You can apply a little dab in the morning and the evening. This will ensure getting you soft and smooth lips.
Organic Shea butter plays an important role in making your hair good health. So, let’s know how it can be applied on hair.
1) Dandruff and scalp itchiness: Poor maintenance and dryness are the main reasons for dandruff and scalp issues. But don’t worry! Organic Shea butter comes with a natural solution. It contains natural anti-inflammatory agents that soothe irritation. The moisturizing properties will help eliminate dandruff.
- Usage: You should apply Shea butter on your scalp and gently massage with your fingertips for at least 10 minutes. Then cover your head with a hot towel for a few minutes and wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
2) Dry and frizzy hair: Many people are suffering from this issue due to the increased pollution. In addition, the usage of chemical products makes this issue even worse. You can use organic Shea butter to get smooth hair.
- Usage: Take a little amount of Shea butter to apply on your hair. Massage this for 5-10 minutes. Cover your hair with a hot towel and leave it for 20-30 minutes. And then wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
Purchase organic Shea butter from here
Contact AfricanFair Trade Society, a trusted online supplier. We will offer you organic Shea butter at a nominal rate. So, feel free to contact us.