African Shea butter for hair – Learn some beauty tips
African Shea butter is famous for its amazing natural benefits that help in sustaining the health of your skin and hair in a brilliant way. However, when it comes to buying raw and quality checked African Shea butter for hair, dealing with a trusted online supplier will be the smartest decision. The passages coming up can help you to learn more in this regard.
Shea butter application tips for hair
Here are given some Shea butter application tips those can help you to enhance the quality of your hair fighting all the relevant problems:
· For frizzy, dry hair – Scoop up a generous amount of Shea butter and melt the substance by rubbing this in between your palms. And after the fat is melt, apply this on your hair from root to tip. Massage your hair for 5 minutes and leave your hair wrapped with a hot towel for another 15 minutes.
Then wash your hair with a mild shampoo to reveal tangle free, smooth and frizz-free hair. Follow this application measures at least for three times a week to fight issues such as breakage or hair, fizzy and tangled hair etc.
· For dandruff and itchy scalp – Take a small portion of Shea fat on your palm and apply the melted Shea butter on your scalp. Then massage this on your scalp gently with your fingertips for 5 minutes. Leave it for another 15-20 minutes. For best results warp a hot towel around your head so that the scalp soaks the Shea butter in a better process.
Thereafter, wash your scalp with a mild shampoo. Follow this measure at least for four days a week to get the best results. By following this application measure, you can easily fight problems like itching, dandruff, scaling etc.
Thus, African Shea butter for hair can do wonders to fight all the relevant issues. However, remember that in order to enjoy a maximum effect, you need to use the unprocessed Shea fat but not the purified one. This is because, unlike the treated alternative, the pure fat extracted from Shea Nut –
- Is not heated.
- Contains the maximum goodness.
- Has no artificial color.
- Has no added artificial fragrance.
Why buy African Shea butter online?
Well, in conventional stores, you can hardly get the raw Shea butter but the treated and bottled products. It is only the trusted African online suppliers that can provide you with the pure Shea butter harvested in Africa. The passages attached below can help you to learn the advantages of dealing with a trusted African online supplier:
- The online suppliers offer genuine grade African Shea butter at reasonable rates.
- They offer great customer support including safe online transaction and consistent home shipping amenities.
We, African Fair Trade Society have been offering great shopping deals. We offer quality checked raw African Shea butter at reasonable rates. You can enjoy free shipping to Canada and the USA on orders over $60. Therefore, for buying African Shea butter for hair, get in touch with us.